Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spatial Program Packing

Hi all, I would like to create a definition, that can pack a spatial program (boxes) into a 3D boundary - architecture site. I started wi…

Started by Rudolph Von Laban

0 Apr 29, 2013

How do i move actual meshes with their textures in rhino ? from GH? python?

Hello all  so i've been playing around with this for a while. and even used the opportunity to try and pick up a bit of beginner python if…

Started by amir

9 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Vicente Soler

[POLL] What will be "the next big thing" in the new GH release?

I think that lot of people are waiting this days for the new Grasshopper version release that David announced. What do you think that coul…

Started by Ángel Linares

40 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Ángel Linares

have a definition move on its own?

Hi I am relatively new to Grasshopper and am still learning how to use it. I have finally composed a definition to do what I want it to do…

Started by csmith

1 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by csmith

Vector between two points

If I already have a vector between A and B, is there any component in Grasshopper, than can calculate me a perpendicular vector to this vec…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

7 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

Brep / Plane Intersection output order

Hello, this has me quite puzzled. I have a collection of surfaces (6), and I want to find all their intersections (not only the physical o…

Started by Jesus Galvez

2 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Jesus Galvez

create a loft surface from 10 curves

Hi everybody, i'm new to this forum and also to grasshopper so i'm having some troubles. i'm trying to loft 10 curves i generated scaling t…

Started by Mario Di Sibio

2 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Mario Di Sibio

I have an arc problem

I have two "moving" points. These are A and B. A is always on the left handside and B is always on the right handside. The user should give…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

14 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

HoneyComb Structure

Hi All  I have only recently been learning and using grasshopper and have been trying with difficulty to create a structure of modulated po…

Started by Jo Cook

6 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Jo Cook

Create planar cells using map to surface

Hi all! I'm a newbie here so I'd appreciate all the help I can great. So I've mapped this pattern to a curved surface and was wondering i…

Started by Stephanie Choy

6 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Choy

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by