Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simulate a router bit through material

Hi all, I am trying to use GH to visualize what will happen as a rotating cutter passes through a block of material.  Attached is a simple…

Started by Declan Halpin

2 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Faberyayo

2 questions

hi guys, i am a newbie and i have two questions: 1. I would like to put the rectangle in the center of the plan, is it possible? 2. Are the…

Started by Dj Splitter Pro

3 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Dj Splitter Pro

Surface & Line

I want to this picture.... I make Logic but Not Working. I don't know why this happen. My wish list. 1. I want to connect Shortest (…

Started by Yujihoon

14 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Yujihoon

Colaborator wanted for parametric spiral stair in House Muse, Melbourne

Hi, We are a small architectural practice based in Melbourne Australia. At the moment we are designing a two storey house extension for an…

Started by Steven Swain

0 Jun 10, 2013

I really need help !! moving edge in a group of berps

I am new in grasshopper and I was trying to make the cross-section of  a group of berps trapezium instead of rectangular ,,i was thinking t…

Started by karim

1 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by karim

unrolling non planar surfaces

hi guys i am trying to unroll this non planar surface ...which i am somehow not able to at all! i tried grasshopper and rhino...nothing is…

Started by KANAKA RAGHAVAN

4 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by KANAKA RAGHAVAN

Triangle

Hello, I am Jon, Could anybody help me, I want to draw a triangle, but the triangle sides must be the same length all the time even changi…

Started by JonRico

44 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by JonRico

Hex grid attractor / repulsor deformation

Can anybody explain how I can create something like this... http://fabricatingdan100.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/grid-analysis.html This image p…

Started by roderick read

6 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by roderick read

Problems point placement on curves with defined distance?

Hi, I've unrolled some geometry that I want to prep for production and I've added the connection "tabs" in Grasshopper, but I can't figure…

Started by Marc

3 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Marc

If I load a paint drawing in gh

the quality of the drawing is miserable ... how to affect that? ... I've been messing around with context menu, but nothing good came out .…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

9 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by