Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extrude Surfaces Based on distance from point

Hey, So I am working on a script that will allow me to extrude surfaces based on their distance from a central point. I have gotten it almo…

Started by Drew Busimre

1 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Drew Busimre

intersection of two surfaces or geometries over time

Hi everyone would like to capture the intersection of two surfaces or geometries over time, in essence a 4D intersection.The idea is that…

Started by Niyousha Zaribaaf

11 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Niyousha Zaribaaf

Replace Indexed Data

It has been bothering me a while, so I want to ask how you guys would resolve this. I got a list of a numerous amount projected points on…

Started by Lucas Issey Yoshinaga

2 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Lucas Issey Yoshinaga

HELP - Fractal growth along a surface

Hi guys!  I'm trying to develop a definition  to create a fractal growth in a general surface. For now i'm using a triangle and I can alre…

Started by Fabio Nogueira

0 Jun 20, 2013

Is there any easy way to get a curve from an expression without solve the equation?

For example I got an expression like"x²+y²-x*y=100",how can I get the curve without solve the equation to write the expression in the forma…

Started by Alexander

1 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

ribs through intersection : flatten-graft-problem

hi, i have a problem when intersecting two sets of surface for creating ribs in two direction to be inserted into each other. the final res…

Started by roberto gagliano

6 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by David Stasiuk

Direction of offset / orientation of a sweep

Hello ! I was too busy the last months to pursue my grasshopper formation, but I'm back on tracks, and especially back with my louvers pro…

Started by Fanny B

0 Jun 19, 2013

insert values in empty branches

hello together, I am trying to insert 2 values (0, 1) to all empty branches of a tree structure. Any Idea?

Started by patric guenther

2 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by patric guenther

weird output for simple operation in grasshopper for rhino 5.0

hi, everyone! i've been using grasshopper for a while but i have never seen this: i simply divided a surface using isotrim component and t…

Started by Verônica Natividade

1 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

elk: SRTMtopo, domain for latitude/ longitude

Hey guys, I want to use the elk component SRTMtopo with a srtm3 file. I can get the points for the surface i want to create but i wonder wh…

Started by bruno

1 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by bruno

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by