Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

texture dissapears when moving

hey, this is probably a no brainer but for some reason I can't get it to work. I have a texture mapped cube and when I attemp to move it, a…

Started by kipodi

1 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by kipodi

collisions of 2d shapes

hi all i'm trying to build up a definition to "fill" a planar space with a bunch of different shapes. with kangaroo I can work only with me…

Started by Riccardo Majewski

2 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Riccardo Majewski

More surfaces than necessary in series

Hi there,   I am having trouble with the series component(assumably) I am extruding and rotating a simple curve and I have used the split l…

Started by John Egan

0 Jul 26, 2013

Connecting points

Hey im trying to connected theres series of points in this image 0-11-1-12-2-13-3-14-4-15 ect....  Any help much appreciated. 

Started by Albert Suen

0 Jul 26, 2013

Unroll Command

From what I understand, there isn't a way to use the Rhino Unroll command in Grasshopper, correct?  I'll searched around and found a few d…

Started by Matt Stewart

0 Jul 26, 2013

defining a (real) 3-Point Surface

Hi everyone! I have a problem with defining a (real) 3-Point Surface in Grasshopper. It always draws the uncut surface and i have to cut al…

Started by Jürgen Denifle

0 Jul 26, 2013

Best of...

There should be a best of list somewhere that grasshopper users recognize and acknowledge the "best of's" for certain categories. Whether i…

Started by Will Krzymowski

3 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by R M

Rhino

Hello, I am new to grasshopper and am thinking of putting together a rhino plugin which uses grasshopper as the back-end and only shows th…

Started by Keith

2 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Image sampler only sampling in strips - .ghx included

Hello folks. I have a problem with using the image sampler module. I have a diagonal gradient for an image, yet my geometry only gets modif…

Started by Justin T

1 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Justin T

Take a given, irregular mesh, and reduce the facets.

Hi All, I have a mesh, it can't be a nurbs surface, it's a given mesh - a model of an animal. It's coming from max, so the mesh is pretty…

Started by John Locke

4 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Robert Moore

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service