Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

voronoi on curve with planar cells

Hii! I'm trying to find way to apply a voronoi on a curved surface, but the resulting cells to be planar. The idea is to laser cut the cel…

Started by Eleni

2 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Markus

The Non-Uniform Scale component is duplicating/ triplicating my geometry

Hi, I can't figure out why the Non-Uniform Scale component is duplicating/ triplicating my geometry. I am trying to make a brick wall with…

Started by andrea macruz

2 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by andrea macruz

EXPLODE_BREPS: Updated Grasshopper Resource and Tutorial Website from the UVA School of Architecture

Dripps+Phinney Studio would like announce the recent renovation and expansion of the site EXPLODE_BREPS from the University of Virginia Sch…

Started by Nick Knodt

2 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Emily Ashby

Moving Multiple Objects Different Distances

I've written this script to move a box vertically to intersect an irregular polysurface so that the translation vector is determined by the…

Started by Chris Ortloff

3 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Chris Ortloff

Curve lines around a region

Hi, I have a question which seems simple, but might be very hard to awnser. I want to calculate walkways in a small urban setting. As door…

Started by S. van Kempen

0 Jul 29, 2013

Jump Component

An odd question but is it possible to have multiple 'series' for the 'jump' component. I can only seem to get one chain of jump links withi…

Started by Nick Knodt

2 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Nick Knodt

How to remap DataTree?

Hallo Rather easy..but i actually don't get it.. Is there a way to remap some DataTree like the following without scripting? {1,2,3,5},{6…

Started by Thomas Müller-Valentin

5 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by David Stasiuk

Weaverbird smoothing meshes is not possible here..???

Started by Shridhar Mamidalaa

8 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

Can I render a fish eye camera scene in GH?

Hi, I was trying to render a fish eye view camera (Horster). I already have the camera and a path but I need to add a fish eye rendering of…

Started by Dalia Hafiz

0 Jul 29, 2013

Substrate

Can you generate a substrate diagram, using your own custom points? Or rearrange(deform) after it has been generated using some points?

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

7 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Emma Chris

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by