Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sublist data

Hello, i need some help with sublisting this data, in a way i could for example interpolate n curves with 0,1,2,3 points. i am sure…

Started by dani bas

3 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by dani bas

Weight based mesh simplification

Does anyone know if it's possible to do weight based simplification with Gh or a combination of Gh and it's plugins? Ideally the weights wo…

Started by Jesus Galvez

1 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Jesus Galvez

recreating existing surface with equilateral triangles.

hi everyone  I want to recreate an existing, free-form surface using equilateral triangles. I tried lunchbox, but there is no way to contr…

Started by marziah zad

0 Nov 10, 2013

Connecting points which are on same direction

Hi everyone! I am having trouble with connecting points. I kind of achieve that but not entirely so i want to line points in the other dire…

Started by Ertunç Hünkar

0 Nov 10, 2013

How to create a recursive loop to find the minimum common denominator between two given numbers in grasshopper

Hi all, I'm trying to develop the structure using the Euclid's Algorithm to map any two chosen numbers in 3d space after they have gone thr…

Started by eva

8 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by michael sprinzl

rose bracelet. Hoop deformation.

Hi im designing a bracelet  essentially its  a series of hoops which make up a chain with a pendant in the centre i want two of the hoops…

Started by Christopher Krambias

0 Nov 10, 2013

how to merge two geometries?

hi  im essentially trying to create geometries which represent trees which bend as a car drives past. i have the bending movement of the '…

Started by Christopher Krambias

8 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Christopher Krambias

Voronoi_Bone structure_Voronax help

Hello all, I've been having problems for the past few weeks and I've tried to figure it myself but I just can't! I've been on almost even…

Started by Patrick Losure

0 Nov 9, 2013

Solve for point value.

I'm reading a number of values from external sensors which correlate to mesh vertices as shown on the attached image, I now wish to approxi…

Started by Robert Harvey

3 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Robert Harvey

Faces from 3D point population

I can't seem to figure this out even after a quite some googling on this site. I populated points on a rectangle, pulled the points on a d…

Started by Duncan W

7 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Duncan W

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service